- CrackBerry User
- 43 Posts
In a year owning this Z10 I've had to re-enter my girlfriend's contact info a dozen times. Again, today, in the Phone app, bb10 has somehow lost the link between her number and name. In my favourites her name has disappeared.
How do I get contacts to work reliably? What's the secret?
Posted via CB10
- 03-19-14, 06:01 PM #4
- 03-19-14, 07:05 PM #6
It's caused me loose countless friends over the year, I've had to get them back myself. Last week, it decided that Ryan's picture was better suited on Kimberly and vice versa. Apparently Callum can't have two phone numbers saved today. Seems like it's only allowed on every 3rd Monday - to be forgotten by Tuesday.
I just think it likes having fun with me, but I stopped laughing 12 months ago too... ;-)
The power of 10: CB10, Z10. BBM 2B80D5C2.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-20-14, 12:57 AM #7
- 278 Posts
Just guessing but I assume all of you are syncing contacts with Gmail or similar?.
I have always synced with my computer only and have not had issues. I say this not to minimize your troubles but because I believe it is the OTA sync that is the trouble maker. Anyone agree???
Posted via CB10
- By navillusc in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 6Last Post: 04-05-14, 10:59 AM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-14, 09:00 AM
- By CBJG in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-14, 08:25 AM
- By CBJG in forum General BBM ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-14, 08:18 AM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-14, 07:30 AM