Hello Crackberry,

Well I have two questions.

1. I have stored my contacts to device. But every day, all fb, twitter, linked in contacts appear automatically. After that I go to contact setting and off all the contacts from social media, but the next day it shows on automatically.
    Any solutions..??

2. I have assigned my personal ring tone as whatsapp notification but as soon as device got restart Or after few days my device set that notification to default one that is Essential.
    Any solutions?

Appriciated.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 10:41 AM
    Same issues here. I spent a lot of time changing notification sounds only to find some of them continually reset to default, hope it gets fixed soon

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 01:28 PM
    This seems to be a common issue. Maybe 10.1 will resolve this...
    04-27-13 01:48 PM
    Have you "linked " your contacts? I had duplicated contacts until I linked them. I did have to link a couple of them twice but it took. I did notice a couple had duplicate last names, looking closer I saw that it added a last name as a middle name. I deleted the middle name, and all is well. If you hold on a contact, a side window will pop out, containing a link button. Only link one at a time. If you try to speed up the process by moving several names to the contact in one step, it can cause problems. I have several contacts with multiple accounts, and this worked for me. Hope this helps.
    04-27-13 02:18 PM
    There is a huge list of some bugs like that.

BB10 was not ready. They reeased a beta OS with average hardware, and priced it as a premium device...
    limabo likes this.
    04-28-13 03:54 AM