I upgraded my Q10 BB10 software- and just found out that none of the contacts are there- except BBM. Before, I was getting Gmail, Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter contacts without any problem. I don't think it is a settings issue: I checked the settings and my google contacts are supposed to sync every 4 hours; it has been 12 hours since my upgrade. I didn't see a similar option in the other accounts, but at least google contacts should have been there.

I could erase and reinstall- but given there are four accounts, I wanted to check here to see is maybe someone could offer a quicker solution. Besides, I read in the Q10 subforum that someone with a Q10 had a similar problem and deleting/reinstalling did not work. That doesn't mean it won't work with me, but still...

I'd appreciate any suggestions/tips..

Thanks,
    01-29-14 02:57 AM
    Did they eventually populate? Does take some time after an upgrade....
    01-30-14 02:44 PM
    Yes, I think it may be (though I'm not sure) because of the WiFi connection. But some some names are appearing only with last name- a friend has the same problem. Really weird.....
    01-30-14 02:53 PM
    I'm not getting ANY contacts to show. Gmail contacts aren't even listed in the list of contacts (ie twitter, facebook, etc). Suggestions?
    02-03-14 12:15 PM