Now i have searched for this over and over but cant find a solution that works
    I have a Q10 running 10.1.0.238
    1- my call log shows the wrong names i even receive calls with the wrong names. For example i find work calling me and when i pick up its my friend and so on.
    When i clear my call log it works but after a while it does it again but please keep in mind;
    - i dont have facebook nor twitter
    - i have not linked any contact with any social service
    - i have all my contacts saved in international form with country and area codes.
    2- not all phone book contacts show up in the phone app.
    If any of you had these issues and found a solution please help, thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 10:53 PM
    Has anyone else seen this problem?
    06-19-13 08:20 AM
    I'm going to give this one a *BUMP*
    06-21-13 10:17 PM
    I have something similar happen. Not anything that extreme though. I have two contacts whose first names are both Linda. Somehow the second contacts Facebook picture shows whenever the first Linda emails or calls me.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    06-22-13 02:24 AM
    The contacts app has been a mess for me ever since the Playbook. . .never found a solution and I gave up a long time ago . . .
    06-22-13 02:33 AM
    I agree entirely

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:06 AM
    The contacts app has been a mess for me ever since the Playbook. . .never found a solution and I gave up a long time ago . . .
    Are you using an alternative? If so what?
    06-22-13 09:07 AM
    Are you using an alternative? If so what?
    No alternative...I'm just dealing with it...I used to go and manually link all my disjointed contacts and once I did that the problems when away...unfortunately contacts don't back up in the way I manually linked them so when I loaded up a leaked OS the contacts went back to the convoluted way they started and now I just deal...whatever...I just have my most contacted people on my favorites list and that gets the job done...for now...

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 03:18 PM
    WOW, ok so I have this exact same problem. I just came to post something about this too. It is pissin me right off.
    I had the 9900, then upgraded to the z10. It worked good, but then some of my text messages or incoming calls would only show the phone number, and not what was stored in my contacts. I thought this was a phone glitch so I returned the phone. I then got the Q10. BUT wow the problem is way worse now.

When I send out a text message, and a response comes back- it comes under a totally different person. On Friday I got 4 texts all from different contacts who I never even messaged (I found out later that they were all from the same original person-but showed up as different people). This was no good so I switched back the 9900. I have talked to at least 5 Rogers reps and they all tell me something different. I have read forums, and nothing works. This is what I have tried:

1. I have tried blackberry link to switch phones. Doesn't work to solve the problem.
    2. I have tired the blackberry switch device using a memory card. Does not work.
    3. I have tired uploading all my contacts to a hotmail account, and then syncing the contacts to the phone. Does not solve the problem.
    4. I have tried using the app "Intouchapp", but this doesn't seem to work either. (however, I still am going to try and factory reset the phone, and then try the intouchapp again. But I doubt this will work.
    5. I am running the newest upgrade. And I have turned off all other contacts. BBM, BBM video, facebook, sim, etc.(this was when I was trying to sync from hotmail).

The only other thing anyone can suggest is to manually re-enter all contacts. The problem might be from having "
    +1" in front of the numbers. However one rep told me we needed the +1, while another said it shouldn't be there. So I am not even sure. Another person said if you have an extra space with the numbers are entered this could cause a problem. Or if you have a weird extension in the number, that might be a problem.

Anyway these are the things I have tried, and nothing works. I still get text responses from the wrong people. Oh and I have been using blackberry's since the 8800. I had the 8800, 9000, and now the 9900. So there should not be any compatibility issues as it was all blackberrys. I have over 600 contacts so manually editing them is not an option. I hate to say it...like hate hate hate...but maybe I have to try Android if this problem isn't fixed. I have lots of good things I like about BB10, but this...this just kills everything. I am really speech-less right now.

Does Anyone have a solution to this problem...I am in the same situation as DezertDwella. PLEASE HELP!!
    06-22-13 09:36 PM
    Now i have searched for this over and over but cant find a solution that works
    I have a Q10 running 10.1.0.238
    1- my call log shows the wrong names i even receive calls with the wrong names. For example i find work calling me and when i pick up its my friend and so on.
    When i clear my call log it works but after a while it does it again but please keep in mind;
    - i dont have facebook nor twitter
    - i have not linked any contact with any social service
    - i have all my contacts saved in international form with country and area codes.
    2- not all phone book contacts show up in the phone app.
    If any of you had these issues and found a solution please help, thanks

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I've seen this on my Z10 it even happened in my messages. If you recently restored you phone from a backup, the backup was probably corrupted. Reset you phone and use an older backup to restore your data.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:51 PM
    I guess there are no solutions to this problem and we are screeeeeeewed. I guess it's time to return the q10.
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    06-25-13 02:28 PM
    The contacts on the Z10 are a ishtshow.
    Just give up now.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 06:55 PM
    Ok guys I found the solution, updating my phone fixed it, I updated to os 10.1.0.4285 and everything just works perfectly, and I dont think it has anything to do with the links of ur contacts, however, I could never rely on BlackBerry link since its a crappy software and it wouldnt even restore my contacts let alone my settings, I used an app called "intouch app contacts" which is an AMAZING free app for backing up contacts with all their details and now my phone is just the Q10 I have always wanted

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 05:41 AM
    I can not sync my contacts with Outlook via a USB Cable with my Z10. I went to T-Mobile to see what options I have and I have none. Blackberry has escalated the issue but seem to have no solution. This is a big problem. It might be time to take the hit and just start over with a new phone and provider since they both don't seem to want to correct the situation. I bought a product that does not do what it is supposed to do.
    07-02-13 04:22 PM