i have read a few people that have had trouble syncing their contact list from existing BB devices to their BB10 phones. i had the same issue which i noticed today and found that if you pair the phones with bluetooth you can transfer all the contacts over to your BB10 phone, so if there are any issues try it out, i am also goign to see if you can do it with NFC
    02-06-13 11:56 AM
    When I try to use Bluetooth it only transfers one contact...many people are having the same issue. You're saying you were able to transfer all of them in one shot? How many contacts were there?
    02-06-13 12:22 PM
    i had 100 contacts, when i went to pairs devices it gave me the option to Transfer Contacts
    02-06-13 12:46 PM
    I am having this same issue, can you tell me the steps to transfer? I have my Z10 paired up with my 9900 no problem, but what next? Thanks
    02-06-13 01:03 PM
    open your bluetooth on your 9900 and at the bottom where i says pair devices press it and a menu will pop up, on the top right you see a "Transfer Contacts" option, press it and you wi'll have to confirm the transfer from your Z10 but you will then see the contacts begin to download
    02-06-13 01:07 PM
    Just tried this myself, on the 99xx once they are paired select the Z10 and it asks if you want to transfer contacts. Seems to be working for me so far. Still in the middle of transfering now.
    02-06-13 01:07 PM
    Son of a *****, you saved my life!!! LoL Mine is still as well, will be a while but it's working. No one at Telus either in the store or online could help. Love Crackberry. If you lived in Nova Scotia I'd buy you a coffee!! Thanks again, I will post when it completes
    02-06-13 01:13 PM
    It wouldn't let me say b*i*t*c*h LoL
    02-06-13 01:14 PM
    I used this method this morning. It took 2 attempts and most contacts came over flawlessly. What a great workaround.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-06-13 01:16 PM
    I don't know if anyone else has this problem but my contacts were apparently transferred over the Z10 via Link but they don't show up in Contacts. However, when I compose an email, all my contacts are accessible in the actual compose email screen. So does anyone know how I can get them to appear in the Contacts?
    02-06-13 01:20 PM
    Son of a *****, you saved my life!!! LoL Mine is still as well, will be a while but it's working. No one at Telus either in the store or online could help. Love Crackberry. If you lived in Nova Scotia I'd buy you a coffee!! Thanks again, I will post when it completes
    no problem sir. i figured since you can transfer contacts to cars and transfer files from device to device why wouldn't you be able to send contacts from device to device and it worked, i doubt very many would even think to try and i stumbled apone it by fluke but it works out for the better as now we can help other members that have had issues with this and service reps can see it and lend some support
    shredney likes this.
    02-06-13 01:22 PM
    Some of mine have shown up but not all
    02-06-13 01:23 PM
    WOW!!!!!!! I owe you big time. Thanks so much
    03-28-13 01:30 PM