Hey CB community,

So the contact app is just great when you take the time to LINK all your phone contacts to their Facebook profiles Linked In etc.. and it pulls their profile picture and shows on their incoming calls. Just so cool!!

Here I thought that this would automatically update every time anyone changes his profile pic and show on my contacts, phone call pictures, etc...

But I've done a couple tests and it unfortunately it does not update, at least not automatically.

Does anyone know how to get the app to refresh contact pictures ??

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:34 AM
    Hey CB community,

So the contact app is just great when you take the time to LINK all your phone contacts to their Facebook profiles Linked In etc.. and it pulls their profile picture and shows on their incoming calls. Just so cool!!

Here I thought that this would automatically update every time anyone changes his profile pic and show on my contacts, phone call pictures, etc...

But I've done a couple tests and it unfortunately it does not update, at least not automatically.

Does anyone know how to get the app to refresh contact pictures ??

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to the last 4 years

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2
    03-29-13 12:33 PM
    What kind of answer is that? My Torch 9850 automatically updated the contact pictures from Facebook (I believe it was a checkbox choice in the Facebook app). It's not working on my new Z10 either.
    03-29-13 12:38 PM
    I really want the updates to happen as well. Not just on pictures I found that if a friend deactivates their account their Facebook contact leaves my phone, but if they reactivate their account it doesn't repopulate.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 01:12 PM