Is there a way to prioritize links of a contact? for example I have a friend of mine who I added to my contact list through BlackBerry link which is synchronized with outlook, then I linked his facebook and twitter accounts, but his facebook and twitter account names has fancy letters, numbers and symbols. Whenever he calls or text me his facebook name comes up, and sometimes I dont recognize people since they keep changing their facebook, twitter names. How do I make it so that all names are represented by the name I entered in outlook through BlackBerry link?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 01:05 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

There is only one manual way I am aware of:

• Pic the entry you want to be the main contact;
    • Hit Overflow (the three dots);
    • Hit Links;
    • Hit Add conection;
    • Find/Search the entries you want to add; hit one of them;
    • Rince/Repeat till they are all linked.

That's the only way I know of to make one "profile" stick as main and have the others just add info to it.
    11-10-13 07:28 PM
    I tried that today, it didn't work, they rearranged themselves, somehow facebook always gets the top spot and changes everything in my contact list.

There's also another problem, whenever I receive any notification from anything that isn't on my contact list, my BlackBerry will automatically assign a contact to that number, including photos, so if I get advertising texts or info texts from my service provider it appears as if someone else from my contact has sent me these texts, how do I rectify this problem?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 07:48 AM