I used to be able to connect my BB10 device to my pc without opening BBLink. Whenever I connected to my home Wifi, the device manager would pop up on my PC (asking for password) and I could access my device memory/SD card.

Now with the latest version of BBLink (and the .1925 leak) that no longer works. It does connect when I open Link, but the device manager no longer opens by itself.

Anyone else have a similar experience, or am I just missing a setting somewhere? It may be because of the leak, but I do not think so because previous leaks worked fine.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    01-27-14 01:06 PM
    I used to be able to connect my BB10 device to my pc without opening BBLink. Whenever I connected to my home Wifi, the device manager would pop up on my PC (asking for password) and I could access my device memory/SD card.

Now with the latest version of BBLink (and the .1925 leak) that no longer works. It does connect when I open Link, but the device manager no longer opens by itself.

Anyone else have a similar experience, or am I just missing a setting somewhere? It may be because of the leak, but I do not think so because previous leaks worked fine.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    When i plug mine in to my pc, it takes a lot longer to map the drives than it used to. This started with the 10.2 MR, not the leaks.

If it is password locked, it takes longer, and launching link seems to kick start it.
    Otherwise, patience or removing the usb and plugging it back it sometimes helps.

I thought it was just me! PHEW!
    LOL
    01-27-14 02:30 PM
    ... I should have probably specified I am having problems with wireless connecting to my PC, with 'wireless sync' enabled (in Link settings).

It used to connect to my PC even without USB cable/without starting Link. Now that never happens anymore.

I do not have any problems with connecting via USB, sorry.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    01-27-14 02:54 PM
    It's all good.

I'll check mine tonight and let you know what I find.
    Nothing has jumped out at me lately though.
    01-27-14 03:21 PM