When I am composing an new email in my new Z10 automatically propose the most recent contact persons to add them in the to field.

How I can disable this ?
    03-01-13 06:59 AM
    I'm just bumping this in case anyone knows how to disable this "feature". For confidentiality/security purposes, I can not have my email program on my phone automatically showing the last two people I have emailed.
    03-14-13 10:31 PM
    Ya I find this weird too, although for me it's random. It has [email protected] and I have never used that email address. Where is it picking these up from? My wife was the other one which I can understand.

Need to turn this feature off.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 10:56 PM
    Same issue here with verizon. Did a software update and it went away. This morning it started happening again.
    04-02-13 04:40 PM
    I'm in the same boat as scooter. Reading this post thought I'd see what mine would do, mine doesn't show last two people I emailed but shows two email addresses not in my contact list. one for a mobile fun which I bought some stuff off and one the web master email for a forum I use. I'm intigued why either of these would show up or why the suggested address would be suggested. I have noticed that sliding up or down makes them both dissapear. If it were to suggest the last people I emailed that would actually be quite handy instead of a couple of random ones.
    04-02-13 05:17 PM
    Just wondering if the other two posters have the suggested contacts in their contact list? Maybe that's the feature so it looks for recent ones that aren't already in your contacts to save you looking for them. The ones in mine aren't even the most recent.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:13 AM