- CrackBerry User
- 23 Posts
Just install a Venstar WI-FI thermostat at home. Was setting the mobile access while reading instructions i was caught by surprise with instructions saying will only work with Android., I phone and for the coming soon Blackberry 10. That made my day.
- 11-18-2012, 07:09 PM #4
Pics or it didn't happenSent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's
Woopie Doopie we have em fun
- 11-18-2012, 07:17 PM #5
Re: Coming soon
The Wi-Fi Key enables Venstar's T5800 ColorTouch thermostat to access a home Wi-Fi network. Using Venstar's smartphone and/or tablet application (iPhone, Android, Blackberry) you can monitor and control your thermostat from the couch or across town!
Doesn't say bb10 only blackberry.
Also you can download the installation instructions here,
I can't find reference to bb10 anywhere.
- By Byao87 in forum SprintReplies: 1376Last Post: 04-30-2008, 12:41 AM
- By P.H.A.D.E in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 48Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:56 PM
- By chinesecatt in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2007, 07:22 PM
- By dmd1272 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2007, 10:43 AM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2007, 06:28 PM