You're welcome. My wife rocks the Passport and I've rebuilt it with the latest OS and Cobalt's magic, she still loves it but will upgrade her to the Keyone once released, the 4.3 runtime just doesn't cut it for many modern Apps. Anything g I can do to help you out on yours just let me know.
    Yeah, i'm going to get the KEYone too once release in my country, but will keep this device works until officially dead. How nice if they launch a passport SE with the same feature like KEYone and named it BlackBerry Mercury with finger print sensor. Just a short version of KEYone but passport SE design.

Post via my BlackBerry Passport
    04-22-17 10:36 PM
    would you recommend installing colbalt's stack , whitelisting & patching apps at this point in time .. all i was use it for would be a few apps uber,lyft, waze .. or just keep my passport stock for the next yearish.. thanks
    04-23-17 03:32 AM
    Mega wants me to create a free account.

But later says quota exceeded for a very small file size.
    04-23-17 05:07 AM
    That happened to me, Once you have Google services on you phone and the Google account and you logged in your gmail account, you than want to delete and reinstall GID. Thanks it should work.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-17 10:47 AM
    Mega wants me to create a free account.

But later says quota exceeded for a very small file size.
    Download mega from BlackBerry App store, create an account. Thanks go to cobalts files in mega on the Internet ONLY by using DESKTOP MODE

Posted via CB10
    04-25-17 10:51 AM
    Guys, how I can install google play services? 10.0.84 is not working
    04-25-17 04:38 PM
    Guys, how I can install google play services? 10.0.84 is not working
    See the first post.
    04-25-17 04:42 PM
    Follow instructions on Cobalt Google Landing Page #1EXACTLY ... I have his thing running for years without a single hitch...
    04-25-17 04:44 PM
    But I have gplay and google id, blackberryid and this work. Only google play services can't be installed

"The Google Play services APK contains several individual Google services and runs as a background service in the Android OS runtime. If installed, it provides full Google+ login support. Apps like Clash of Clans or Boom Beach can then synchronize progress with the remote servers. To synchronize game progress, you must also install the patched Google Play Games app.

Please note that the Google Play Services icon will be labled "Google Settings" and not "Google Play Services" after it has been installed on the device!

Latest version: Google Play Services 10.0.84 [Released on Januar 6, 2017]

Latest version:Google Play Games 3.9.08 [Released on January 6, 2017]"
    04-25-17 04:47 PM
    But I have gplay and google id, blackberryid and this work. Only google play services can't be installed

"The Google Play services APK contains several individual Google services and runs as a background service in the Android OS runtime. If installed, it provides full Google+ login support. Apps like Clash of Clans or Boom Beach can then synchronize progress with the remote servers. To synchronize game progress, you must also install the patched Google Play Games app.

Please note that the Google Play Services icon will be labled "Google Settings" and not "Google Play Services" after it has been installed on the device!

Latest version: Google Play Services 10.0.84 [Released on Januar 6, 2017]

Latest version:Google Play Games 3.9.08 [Released on January 6, 2017]"
    Download it again.
    anon(679606) likes this.
    04-25-17 04:57 PM
    Not working...
    04-25-17 05:00 PM
    Remove all, reboot 32 seconds, reinstall via page#1 directions, try again ...rest assured his stuff works very reliably...
    04-25-17 05:03 PM
    And yes, make sure to download FRESH copies of all components
    04-25-17 05:04 PM
    Not working...
    Cobalt's file share:

[url]https://mega.nz/#F!lIUWjSSQ!yoLoiNX3PNG3Sef1Fa_fMA

Install and login with 4.3.3.
    Install and register with 2.8.
    Install Play Services v10.
    Update 4.4.4 over 4.3.3 (but don't open).
    Install Play Store v6.
    Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.

If an app requires Google Play Services:
    Download app with Cobalt's Play Store (but don't install).
    Whitelist unpatched app.
    Patch app on PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6 using defaults settings.

Install patched app.

If after all that, your app still won't work, then it's simply not compatible with BB10.
    alfredjunior likes this.
    04-25-17 05:42 PM
    Thanks, working now.
    04-25-17 05:43 PM
    Mega won't even work with my phone
    10.3.2.2339. No app does..no music player,no gallery

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 03:53 PM
    Mega won't even work with my phone
    10.3.2.2339. No app does..no music player,no gallery

Posted via CB10
    mEGA can be accessed via webpage...
    04-28-17 03:59 PM
    Recently Google Photos was causing a huge drain for me. Manager would state Android usage 80-100% even when Photos was closed and denied access to run in the background. Any suggestions?

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    04-28-17 08:52 PM
    Hi,

My organization is using Google Apps for Works (G Suite) and we have Device Policy enrolled. I patched the device policy app, installed it and it appears to work, but when I need to get the policy on my phone and press next, it just continues showing the same screen over and over again.

Any solution?
    05-01-17 12:23 PM
    Hi,

My organization is using Google Apps for Works (G Suite) and we have Device Policy enrolled. I patched the device policy app, installed it and it appears to work, but when I need to get the policy on my phone and press next, it just continues showing the same screen over and over again.

Any solution?
    Hi again,

Appears I managed to fix this issue by switching off Wireless and doing it via 4G.

Now I have an issue with switching between personal to work Drive/Docs/Sheets account.

Has anyone managed to successfully manage several accounts on Drive/Docs & Sheets? Playstore and Hangouts works absolutely perfectly, but Drive/Docs/Sheets doesn't allow me to switch, it glitches.
    05-01-17 03:30 PM
    Hey guys, I think I might be hosed on this but figured I'd share to see if I'm missing something or if anyone has any ideas.

Testing out some Microsoft InTune stuff, I was able to get the MS "Authenticator" app installed. I patched it with the patch util and was able to get the OATH (soft token) to work. That functions just fine. You can't get the push notification registration to work since our BB's can't register via Google Services to GCM.

Anyways, Authenticator works; next step is to get the InTune "Company Portal" to work. I was able to get the device to pass 'compliance check' but it will not register onto the organization. Dug into the logs and it's because the "Company Portal" app is actually looking on the device for the Authenticator app's signature. Well, that signature has changed since I patched it. Now what?

Last ditch effort, thinking it might 'map it out', I white listed the "Company Portal" app too - no dice.

Anyone know anyway to get the Company Portal app to 'look' for the new signature or anyway to spoof it?
    Last edited by Allowencer; 05-01-17 at 08:08 PM.
    05-01-17 04:34 PM
    There are two ways to accomplish, but both need coding:

a) remove the signature check from the code
    b) spoof the result of the signature that had been read

What is the package name of the app that checks the signature? Maybe I'll find some time to look into it.
    05-02-17 12:57 AM
    Ola doesn't support ps patching after multiple trails. Is there any working patched ola cab app. I need it badly
    05-02-17 06:35 AM
    There are two ways to accomplish, but both need coding:

a) remove the signature check from the code
    b) spoof the result of the signature that had been read

What is the package name of the app that checks the signature? Maybe I'll find some time to look into it.
    Hey Cobalt! Thanks again, x1000, for the support on this and the patcher app

Here's the "Company Portal" app:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nyportal&hl=en

That app is checking for the signature on this app:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nticator&hl=en
    Package: com.azure.authenticator.apk
    05-02-17 09:26 AM
    Ola doesn't support ps patching after multiple trails. Is there any working patched ola cab app. I need it badly
    The most recent (v4.3.5) patches fine.

Make sure you have the latest versions of Cobalt's apps from his mega link. Play Services v10, and whitelist 1.0.0.6. Patch on your PC with default settings.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20170502_102436.png

DTEK60 / Z30
    babugaru likes this.
    05-02-17 09:26 AM
9,813 ... 335336337338339 ...