Okay, here's another issue I've run into running 10.2.

My BBM with myself and my girlfriend has reached the max amount of messages the window will hold, but now every time she sends me a new message the window jumps the the very first message in the window.

She's one of those girls that can't put all of her thoughts into one message, so when she sends multiple messages successively I keep getting sent to the top of the window.

Although that issue in of itself is annoying, I can't clear the window. If I go to the Hub and hold the window and select "delete" or when I'm within the chat window and I click on "More -> End Chat", once I send her another message or she sends me another message the chat window repopulates all of our messages.

Is there a way to permanently delete the messages? Is this a known issue with Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1725? Is it just one of my settings?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

~TheRealFixxxer
    10-10-13 07:01 PM
    Never mind.

By going into the BBM menu using the redundant BBM icon on the home screen, pulling down and going to settings you can clear BBM history from there.

So long as there's a way to do it I'm happy.

~TheRealFixxxer
    10-10-13 07:08 PM
    Never mind.

By going into the BBM menu using the redundant BBM icon on the home screen, pulling down and going to settings you can clear BBM history from there.

So long as there's a way to do it I'm happy.

~TheRealFixxxer
    Its not redundant, you can't access BBM to its fullest from the Hub, only the messaging part.

Same goes for WhatsApp, twitter, etc.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    10-10-13 07:21 PM
    Its not redundant, you can't access BBM to its fullest from the Hub, only the messaging part.

Same goes for WhatsApp, twitter, etc.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    I guess redundant for me.

All I use BBM for is the messaging part. I've never used any of the other functions of BBM. I'm glad those options are there, they've just never been of use to me.

~TheRealFixxxer
    chetz1 likes this.
    10-10-13 08:52 PM