Oh btw, I forgot to add to my previous post about not using WhatsApp that I'm Dutch and 24.5 years old.
    My grandparents do use WhatsApp and they're 83 years old now.

So age doesn't even matter in case of WA.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red)
    No I think it more circumstances, or the circumstances of your friends....

What's clear is that most people in the world do not use WhatsApp, but of those that are using some form of IM.... WhatsApps seems to be the dominate player these days.

I think for a big portion of remaining BlackBerry users... India, Indonesia, South Africa. The loss of WhatsApp will hasten the move away from BBOS and BB10.
    Vistaus likes this.
    10-07-16 07:43 AM

this reminds me of this great vid!!

BBM is better than Whatsapp rant !!!
    10-07-16 03:56 PM
    Guys guys guys...just get Snap or any other Android bridge and get whastapp for android...thats what I'm doing right now and to be honest, the whatsapp app for BB10 compared to android is like going from a Honda to ferrari

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 10:43 PM
    Guys guys guys...just get Snap or any other Android bridge and get whastapp for android...thats what I'm doing right now and to be honest, the whatsapp app for BB10 compared to android is like going from a Honda to ferrari

Posted via CB10
    Actually the whatsapp app on BB10 was one of the best built and most maintained app on BB10 by a long shot. You probably my are noticing differences. Is because whatsapp stopped really doing much to it once they decided it will no longer by supported. Up until that point it was kept up to date with the other platforms.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-10-16 01:24 AM
    I guess where I am from people don't use one particular app as the majority. I have had three people that work in the USA and wand to communicate back to Canada without restrictions of SMS or MMS so I proposed installing BBM since they were not using anything. They were pleasantly surprised and loved it off the boot.

I don't see what the fuss is about when the platform pitfalls seem to be about the number of apps available yet when we discuss installing just one more it becomes an inconvenience and even a deal-breaker. This nonsense is just beyond my comprehension.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-16 08:43 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD