I've noticed on 10.2 when you go into a photo folder you are stuck scrolling from oldest to newest. Very annoying with 1300 pics in a folder. Takes 10 minutes of scrolling to find what your looking for. Before, you would touch the menu on the right and select SORT and could choose by name or date. Why is this removed?
    10-25-13 05:22 AM
    I've noticed on 10.2 when you go into a photo folder you are stuck scrolling from oldest to newest. Very annoying with 1300 pics in a folder. Takes 10 minutes of scrolling to find what your looking for. Before, you would touch the menu on the right and select SORT and could choose by name or date. Why is this removed?
    Which version of 10.2? I can sort in the file manager on 10.2.0.17xx and all previous versions.

Right side menu, second to last option is sort, then a picker appears at the top (first one is date, second is ascending/descending)
    10-25-13 06:13 AM
    Sith_Apprentice, I found out how to do it in the file manager but is there anyway to do it from your picture folder/albums?

Thanks
    01-29-14 02:39 PM
    I have the same problem. I can do it in the file Manager but it would be more convenient if we could do it from the picture folders as well.

Well, one solution I have figured out was to sort them all by date. Just tap the "date" icon and all the pictures will be sorted by date (newest to oldest)
    01-30-14 03:17 AM
    Well, one solution I have figured out was to sort them all by date. Just tap the "date" icon and all the pictures will be sorted by date (newest to oldest)
    Yes, this "date" function just works for the whole Pictures viewer. I also need it could work in Camera folder too. Cause I'm having around 2000 photos in Camera folder and it takes lots of scrolling to find the 1000th photos for instance.
    Hope 10.3 can sort photos by date, name etc.
    dawnjc79 likes this.
    02-07-14 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD