this is my first time adding payment option (paypal), whenever i try to log in with my acc
    i get the message "We ran into a problem while processing your request. please try again later. (ps1036Iq)"

i've been searching for a while now and can't find a way to fix it Can't login with PayPal account (payment option), can I please get some help?-img_20160112_043313.png
    01-11-16 08:45 PM
    I've had this issue for over a year and nothing seems to fix it. Tweet BlackBerry maybe they can help you out.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 02:28 PM
    I have used PayPal twice this week and it worked on the first try both times. Once on 7Digital and once on eBay. No issues here.

What type of payment are you trying to make?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 10:38 AM
    i just did that thanx
    if they replayed i'll make sure to tell you
    01-13-16 12:19 PM
    I have used PayPal twice this week and it worked on the first try both times. Once on 7Digital and once on eBay. No issues here.

What type of payment are you trying to make?
    trying to buy an app from bb world within the app itself

and it's been like that since i bought the phone
    01-13-16 12:22 PM
    Can't you just pay for the app in BBW instead of in the app itself?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 04:07 PM
    I have also just tried to buy an app within itself as well (Recall) for my wife's Passport. This app is free then has an upgrade button within the app ($.99). Since you cannot find the so called pro version in BBW, you have to purchase it within the app. Anyway, we are getting the same error code of ps1036Iq. If you go into the BBW account on a PC web browser there is NO option that I can see under the User Name account to reset payment options. Am I blind or is there something I am missing? Anyway, if anyone here on this thread finds the answer to this let us know. Thanks.
    p.s. I had no problem with buying this app on my Passport. Oh and the method we are using is by Paypal.
    01-14-16 12:13 AM
    unfortunately no the pro version isn't on BBW.
    anyways i thought about that and tried to by other apps from BBW but same thing happens even when i try to add the payment option from Settings itself
    01-14-16 08:02 PM
    trying to buy an app from bb world within the app itself

and it's been like that since i bought the phone
    OK I have this problem fixed. Go to this website: http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...nguage=English and pay particular attention to the (Workaround) section. I had to delete the PayPal account, then CREATE a new payment method using the same credit card as my Paypal account credit card ( I guess you could use a totally different card if you wanted to). Make sure the new payment method credit card is defaulted with the green checkmark beside it. Then exit BlackBerry World. We rebooted the device but maybe you don't have to. Then return to BW and try the purchase again using the credit card as preferred method. The purchase should go through. Then get out of BW, restart it and add your PayPal account again. This will default the payment method automatically back to Paypal and should work for your next purchase. You can then delete the credit card payment method that you previously created. This worked for me. Good luck!

What we got here is failure to communicate....
    01-16-16 07:59 PM
    Hello! It is a terrible situation, I have to say. In such situations try calling the customer's service in order to resolve your problem. Here is the PayPal telephone number. Maybe it will be helpful in the future
    01-22-16 04:33 AM
    Hi All,
    In case anyone is still having PayPal issues on BB10, I hope I'm not being insulting / stating the obvious here; but I take it you have done the following (published on the BlackBerry site)? :

Overview

When prompted to enter the PayPal credentials in BlackBerry World,*after*entering*the*credentials the following error message is displayed in red:

We ran into a problem while processing your request. Please try again later.* (PS1036lq)

Note: This can occur when attempting to enter PayPal login information through the BlackBerry World app or in Settings > Payment Options.

Resolution
    Delete*and*then*add*the*PayPal account*payment method from*BlackBerry World*on*the*BlackBerry*10 smartphone*following*these*steps:

Open BlackBerry World on*the*BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    Swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings
    Select Payment Options
    If*prompted*for*BlackBerry ID credentials then*enter*them*now.
    If a PayPal payment method exists*then tap it and select Delete.
    Press the + button and select PayPal as an additional Payment Method.
    Enter the*PayPal Credentials.
    Set PayPal as the default payment method.
    Workaround

Change the payment method to something other than PayPal if available.

To confirm the payment method is now set to use PayPal:

On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
    Tap Settings > Payment Options.
    Your PayPal address should be listed as your method of payment.

If not, I hope this cracks it for you!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 01:31 PM