Hi all,

I am currently using a Q10 and I absolutely love the new BB10 OS. Unfortunately, there are a few small things that irk me and I think are bugs that might be readily resolved.

One problem I have is the following. When I activate me Yahoomail to show up in my main hub, it automatically deactivates my work email (an ActiveSync account I set up myself). Conversly when I activate my work email, my Yahoo acount does not show up in my active Hub. I still get a notification, but I have to enter my Yahoo tab specifically, rather than the Hub. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Q10 running software version 10.1.0.238

Thanks for the help.

Funq

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 04:38 PM
    Hi, and welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. Makes it easier for others to help you.

Is there any relation between the accounts? Is one an alias for the other, one forwarded to the other, or in any way at all having some small thing in common?
    06-21-13 05:53 PM
    Hi, and thank you. I have updated my profile, thanks for the tip.

There is no relation between the two accounts whatsoever. The only thing I can think of is a filter I set in my yahoomail for work emails I send to myself.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    06-21-13 06:16 PM
    Profile looks great, thanks!

Anyway, I would start off by checking the settings of both email accounts from your desktop first. Look at advanced settings, anything to do with sync, filters, forwarding, aliases, etc.

See if you can find anything.

One harmless bit of troubleshooting too:
    Try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)
    Hold down top button, for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, black screen, red LED, BB splashscreen again. I keep holding it down until I see the blue startup icon.
    06-21-13 06:22 PM
    That reset appears to have worked, for now. Thank you for the quick response.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 06:37 PM
    That reset appears to have worked, for now. Thank you for the quick response.

Posted via CB10
    Awesome, that's great to hear!

That device reset is typically the first thing to try if something isn't right.
    (Never bother with the shorter Restart, just do the device reset if you need to reboot.)
    06-22-13 12:22 AM