Hahahahaha

Your the most interesting post I've read this week.

Your onto something here.

Posted via CB10 | Owner Squircle of Trust Channel | PIN 00120C87
    Should I say strange too?
    10-13-13 12:58 AM
    Should I say strange too?
    Is my sarcasm detector working in overdrive here? Or do you genuinely meant it!

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 01:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    I hate it when I can't tell if people are serious or making a joke. And there is a lot of that going around here.
    10-13-13 01:42 AM
    No sarcasm. I'm totally serious.
    10-13-13 07:24 AM
    No sarcasm. I'm totally serious.
    Okay, thanks for clarifying. I just assumed that it was probably sarcasm because I didn't think people here were happy about what I think is happening; that BB has failed and will probably disappear as a handset maker. But I guess it does make some people happy for whatever reason. It makes me sad to see what is happening to BB but I guess everyone is different.
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    10-13-13 11:24 AM
    By the way, the trick mentioned way upthread works. I had done a screen shot of my Starbucks card on my iPhone 5 and transferred the picture to my Q10. A few days ago I had run a quick errand and had stopped to pick up a couple Starbucks on the way home for the wife and I. I had forgotten my iPhone but had the Q10 with me. I was able to use the image on the Q10 to add cash to my account and charge a couple of drinks. It can't track free drinks or fond stores but it did work for the basic card functions.
    10-13-13 11:31 AM
    I don't care for Starbucks' burnt blend or "apps" (unless they're my favorite appetizers).

That said, I'm very happy that BlackBerry 10 doesn't have the following:

1. Netflix
    2. Instagram
    3. "Candy Crush"
    4. Starbucks app
    5. Bank of America app

I hate all those. There's simply no need for them on the BB10 platform. I'm happy every day that they are not available, and I wake up smiling because of it.
    having more apps in is better for us and related to above apps;

1. i don't care
    2. i don't like
    3. i don't like
    4. i don't care
    5. i don't know and i don't care
    10-13-13 12:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Call it real and sarcastic at the same time, cause now I am confused as to whether you really meant your words or just joking!
    10-15-13 08:28 PM
    Really interested to hear if there are more developments on this front. Anyone?
    10-15-13 08:29 PM
    Killington, a fellow Crackberrian found this link to a native client app for Starbucks in the works. Some of us is clearly excited:

Some of you might find this very interesting:

A functioning, albeit limited featured, native BB10 Starbucks app being developed by the gentleman below:

https://twitter.com/gyubok/status/39...003969/photo/1
    10-23-13 02:41 AM
    I don't care about Starbucks and I can't respect a man that buys coffee from Starbucks. Just make it or buy it from a third world gas station! I also can't respect a man who drinks coffee with milk. Commit fully or don't commit.

I could care less about lots of apps, as long as the good ones are there. I'd rather have 10 good apps than 100 bad ones. I like crackberry, Fasttube, password keeper, Neutron, Parrot, Reddit in Motion, etc. I'm overall satisfied and would prefer having few apps if it means sacrificing the OS which I like.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 03:44 AM
    All I can say is every wo/man for him/herself.
    10-23-13 04:39 PM
    To the person who started this thread, now you can start convincing people.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...tent/39171902/

Enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 08:55 PM
    Really cool but I have been using the one I built for myself for a while now so I don't need this one.

That said, nice to see someone had the time to actually make a decent app! This should shut out them naysayers who don't think they can't pay for their venti double shot caramel macchiatio no foam no whip extra extra whatever drinks using a bb10 phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 11:02 PM
214 ... 789