I'm trying to delete and Uninstall Dater for Tinder by the infamous app "developer" Nemory. I held down on the icon on the app trat, clicked the garbage can, and it's gone. But it still says it's install in BlackBerry world. If I long press it, I click Uninstall and/or delete and it says "failed to Uninstall Dater for Tinder". Any ideas? Also refreshed BlackBerry world, rebooted phone, etc.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-16 09:28 AM
    I have run into a similar issue, but not with a "Nemory" app. It is with another developer and not sure if it is a developer issue or just a glitch when trying to delete it. Regardless of what you do, it will remain on there. I think I read somewhere else that someone decided to take a backup of all their apps (except the problem one) and did a wipe and restore. However, I haven't done this as it seemed like too much work for one app. If it bothers you that much, you may want to try it, but I have just left mine as-is as it doesn't irritate me too much.
    12-06-16 10:00 AM
    Try reinstalling the app, and then deleting it from BBW instead.
    12-06-16 10:28 AM
    Try reinstalling the app, and then deleting it from BBW instead.
    I don't have the option to reinstall it now. My only option in bbw is "open" because it thinks it's still on my phone, but I can't open it because the app icon is gone from when I clicked the trash can. But thank you for the suggestion

Posted via CB10
    12-06-16 10:31 AM
    Try searching the app on your phone using the BlackBerry Assistant. See if it will show itself there.
    12-07-16 02:46 AM
    Same here ... I don't have an option to reinstall either. Every time I try to delete it or uninstall, it tells me it "failed to uninstall". This is deleting (or attempting to) through BBW
    12-10-16 10:52 PM
    That is exactly what was happening to me before I ran into the problem in the thread below:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...eload-1158952/
    11-08-18 09:12 AM
    Are you running 3.2? Some versions of 3.2 do indeed fail to keep track of un-installations and assert an app is still installed when it isn't. Try installing BlackBerry Runtime for Android, from BBW. Not quite sure how it will kick in and recognise what is / isn't installed on your phone but by some iteration it will surely engage properly and from then on it will be straightforward for you.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-18 05:20 AM
    Are you running 3.2? Some versions of 3.2 do indeed fail to keep track of un-installations and assert an app is still installed when it isn't. Try installing BlackBerry Runtime for Android, from BBW. Not quite sure how it will kick in and recognise what is / isn't installed on your phone but by some iteration it will surely engage properly and from then on it will be straightforward for you.

Posted via CB10
    To be clear, the BlackBerry Runtime for Android aka in BBW is ONLY for devices running 10.3.2.2876.

If you install this Runtime on a device running 10.3.3, you WILL BREAK IT!!!. The only option after that is reinstalling the OS clean using a 10.3.3 autoloader.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    11-10-18 10:20 AM
    To be clear, the BlackBerry Runtime for Android aka in BBW is ONLY for devices running 10.3.2.2876.

If you install this Runtime on a device running 10.3.3, you WILL BREAK IT!!!. The only option after that is reinstalling the OS clean using a 10.3.3 autoloader.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    Not planning to do this but in case anyone did, can they not just blitz the sys.android files back on, using the right Blitz file?
    11-16-18 01:17 AM
    Not planning to do this but in case anyone did, can they not just blitz the sys.android files back on, using the right Blitz file?
    Makes sense that it should work, but I don't recall anyone posting that Blitzing fixed it.

Wouldn't hurt to try, but one should be prepared to do a clean install if Blitzing fails.
    11-16-18 10:31 AM