- CrackBerry Addict
- 852 Posts
Cannot make a phone call
Okay this is really funny! How the H E L L am I not able to place a call when I just got the device today?! Whenever I try to place a call, this is the message I get.
"Call Failure: You have not subscribed to identify restriction."
Just what on earth does that mean seriously? My services such as BBM, email, etc. and everything else works just fine except phone calls. The more fun part is, I can actually receive calls from anyone except making a call. What a day for me to go for. Does this has to do with my carrier or my device? Please someone help me out here.
- By Nabooy in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2013, 04:39 AM
- By allex300 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2008, 12:11 PM
- By Bottylad in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2008, 03:49 PM
- By Stang68 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 05-17-2008, 09:32 PM
- By allex300 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2007, 03:28 PM