I keep having connection issues on my z10 one minute it works fine then next time I open the app it says "There was a problem connecting to Facebook" then after a few minutes it works fine. Why is it doing this and why isn't it becoming a big deal? Facebook and twitter are the essential apps for a phone designed for connectivity. Blackberry should address this. Its becoming quite a nuance.
    MAFW likes this.
    04-17-13 09:12 AM
    Mine isn't doing that, but it is unable to display my news feed. All I get on the news feed page is a "tap to retry" message. There are a ton of complaints about this issue in the feedback section of the Facebook apps page in blackberry world.
    04-17-13 10:07 AM
    Take a look at this thread. Post 5 has more links...
    04-17-13 02:34 PM
    Take a look at this thread. Post 5 has more links...
    You forgot to add the link.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 02:38 PM
    I was having a problem getting home page on FB too. I accessed FB through the browser, and had to sign in, then went back to the app and it worked. Still working. I could get FB feeds, chats, notifications, etc, but no home page. After logging in using the browser, it works fine now.
    04-17-13 02:46 PM
    FB has been sluggish the last few hours
    04-17-13 02:49 PM
    You forgot to add the link.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry -- here it is:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...tivity-796865/
    04-17-13 03:20 PM
    I was having the same problem. Just do the following to get your feeds back.

Load up the following link on your z10 browser this will bring you to the mobile version of your Facebook. If you need to login, do so.

www.touch.facebook.com

Once there click on the sort button on the top right hand corner and select "Most recent ". This will bring back your feeds on the Facebook app. You can also do everything on touch.facebook.com as well. A Lot of the features not available on the Facebook app such as sharing posts and upload problems are available here and work. I tend to use both. This version is similar looking as the Facebook app so you won't even notice the difference.

Let me know if this works. It worked for me. Every time I get that message I just do what I explained above and my feeds come back again.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    04-18-13 09:58 PM
    Sorry. I get the message unable to resolve address. Part of an evil strategy from androidites maybe?
    04-23-13 03:51 PM
    It worked , i habe tried anything and didnt worked but this solution worked perfectly

Thanks so much
    vagos2006 likes this.
    04-23-13 07:32 PM