Maybe a dumb question for some, but is it possible at all to have 2 phones operating with the same BlackBerry ID? I can't seem to do that. Is that normal, or am I missing something? Please, someone, let me know.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 08:36 AM
    Well, yes and no. I had two Praybooks (note the had part) that I bounced back and forth between the same BB ID as when I loaded and app. It would ask me if I wanted to "associate this device with current ID", and I did with no issues whatsoever. All you can do is try it and see.

You will not be able to access BB world at the same time tho. you would/may have to do the "associate" with BB World each time you want to access it.
    Well, yes and no. I had two Praybooks (note the had part) that I bounced back and forth between the same BB ID as when I loaded and app. It would ask me if I wanted to "associate this device with current ID", and I did with no issues whatsoever. All you can do is try it and see.

You will not be able to access BB world at the same time tho. you would/may have to do the "associate" with BB World each time you want to access it.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-27-16 09:07 AM
    Yes you can , but you can't use bbm on the same time
    07-27-16 09:07 AM

Thank you for your advice. You say, with the ol' Playbook it said "associate". With my OS10 devices it says "switch". So that might be the clue right there. In other words, it won't work on both at the same time.
    Thanks again for the reply.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 09:17 AM
    Yes you can , but you can't use bbm on the same time
    Thanks usman, you are telling me the same thing. OK, I've learned something. Good to have helpful people around!

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 09:21 AM
    As the others said, you CAN, but it doesn't work well, especially with regards to BBM.
    07-27-16 12:01 PM