Hi,
    I wanna to know is there any workaround for Blackberry Android Studio Plugin/Eclipse
    to support wifi debugging or any other method.

Thanks in advance

Edit: I am basically in android development and have Z3 as my daily driver , BB provide a plugin for android studio and for eclipse too which can be used for debugging BB device over Android Studio and Eclipse(more familiar with both). So i wanna ask is there any sort of wireless connectivity in those plugins.
    Last edited by kdhingra307; 06-02-15 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Adding some information
    06-01-15 10:39 AM
    Hi,
    I wanna to know is there any workaround for Blackberry Android Studio Plugin/Eclipse
    to support wifi debugging or any other method.
    You need to explain your problem if you want someone to suggest a workaround. And what is a "Blackberry Android Studio Plugin/Eclipse"?
    Do you mean the BlackBerry Momentics IDE? It already supports WiFi debugging.
    06-01-15 03:36 PM
    Please see edited one once again.
    06-02-15 12:36 PM
    I wasn't aware that there were any other development plugins available other than the one for Visual Studio on Windows. Can you provide links to them so we can see what you're talking about ?

The Momentics IDE that BlackBerry provides is based on Eclipse and does indeed support debugging over Wifi. I'm not aware that BlackBerry offer the debug component as a separate download outside of the full Momentics IDE package .
    06-03-15 04:00 PM
    06-04-15 05:01 AM
    Cool, thanks for that.

A cursory glance at the documentation doesn't suggest that a WiFi connection is possible at least in the case of the Eclipse plugin, but hopefully someone here familiar with Android development on BlackBerry will chime in with a more definitive answer.
    06-04-15 07:23 AM
    Hi,
    Will you do a favor ?
    then try to integrate plugin with android studio and let me know if it shows ip address(same wifi to pc) of phone to wifi debug
    Because I today for first time see on my both lappi and want to know it just happened or was there by checking results with yours
    06-07-15 12:07 PM
    Cool, thanks for that.

A cursory glance at the documentation doesn't suggest that a WiFi connection is possible at least in the case of the Eclipse plugin, but hopefully someone here familiar with Android development on BlackBerry will chime in with a more definitive answer.
    hey i got that it was my router problem that not detecting my phone wifi ip and now with new one its working nicely
    baarn likes this.
    06-21-15 01:54 PM