Hi guys,
    I've searched on the forum but I'm still confused about the functionality of the Pebble Time, which I'm thinking of buying, and BlackBerry 10. I'm on a Q10, 10.3.2.2339, with Cobalt's Google Apps installed. From what I've understood you either keep the watch connected to the official Pebble app or to Talk2Watch Pro. So, which are the benefits of connecting to one vs another? What exactly is the functionality that I lose compared to pairing the watch to an Android device? To be honest, I'm not that much interested in email or calls notification, but it would be nice to have my Telegram notifications and maybe even voice reply to those texts (can I do that if I install the Android Wear app, like it's supposed to work on Android?). Also, will I be able to use watch apps regularly? I wouldn't mind reading some short notes from my watch (eg my shopping list on Evernote). What about that? Also, what about apps that rely on phone connection and Internet? Can I use the Pebble as a remote for Spotify, for example? Would that work?
    What about something like maps direction?
    Also, I only know about Talk2Watch and Hub2Watch, but in the app world there's Smartwatch Companion too. What does that that?
    Can I use the watchface I want AND have BlackBerry and Android apps notification?
    Sorry about the confusion I have, but there are some things I haven't understood I need those answers before buying one, because otherwise I would just waste money
    08-07-15 05:34 PM
    I have the same questions

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 06:40 PM
    Interesting questions, someone in the know can chime in and enlighten us please?

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 07:49 PM
    Hello,

Coincidence or not. I got a Pebble Steel yesterday from Amazon. I don't have a PC; MAC only and BlackBerry only phones. Within a couple of hours fiddling and reading I'm all up and running. Remarks so far: great!

Comment on above so far: Talk2Watch is a headless app seemingly but you'll need both (Hub2Watch+Talk2Watch) to load stuff up. Relatively painless.
    08-08-15 03:28 AM
    Thank you for your response. Can you please provide a more detailed insight about the questions I asked regarding app interactions etc? Thanks
    08-08-15 01:41 PM