Hi all.

I have question related to Sachesi. I still didnt get update for new BB10 OS version and I am stuck on 10.3.1
    So I found some info about that Sachesi app which should help you update the OS.

But I have question: If I use in Sachesi donwload from carrier from US will my phone fully work if I am in Europe? Or do I have to use some Europe carrier? Or it is better to wait till OS will be officially released in my country (no idea when...)

Thank you
    07-19-15 02:41 AM
    The OS itself is universal for the most part. The only things you need to make sure of depending on your handset is the radio stack to ensure that the OS you're downloading supports your model.

A better alternative would be to download one of the Blitz files here on Crackberry which have all of the files for every variant for a model. Your handset will only install the files you need for your particular device and give you the OS upgrade you're looking for. This will also prevent downloads of carrier specific apps like account management apps and the like that you'll find bundled in the carrier server OS versions.

Posted via CB10
    pdmk likes this.
    07-19-15 06:31 AM
    Hi all.

I have question related to Sachesi. I still didnt get update for new BB10 OS version and I am stuck on 10.3.1
    So I found some info about that Sachesi app which should help you update the OS.

But I have question: If I use in Sachesi donwload from carrier from US will my phone fully work if I am in Europe? Or do I have to use some Europe carrier? Or it is better to wait till OS will be officially released in my country (no idea when...)

Thank you
    I use an unlocked BlackBerry Passport on ATT in USA & Proximus in the EU using some leaks but now on clean 2339 ...no sweat !!!

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 08:20 AM
    The OS itself is universal for the most part. The only things you need to make sure of depending on your handset is the radio stack to ensure that the OS you're downloading supports your model.

A better alternative would be to download one of the Blitz files here on Crackberry which have all of the files for every variant for a model. Your handset will only install the files you need for your particular device and give you the OS upgrade you're looking for. This will also prevent downloads of carrier specific apps like account management apps and the like that you'll find bundled in the carrier server OS versions.

Posted via CB10
    Ok thanks I tried what you suggested. Downloaded 2339 Blitz and installed using Sachesi. Super easy, non-destructive all looks ok so far.
    Just one question do you know if this version will receive future updates or from now on I can upgrade only manually using Blitz and Sachesi?

Thanks
    07-19-15 08:24 AM
    Ok thanks I tried what you suggested. Downloaded 2339 Blitz and installed using Sachesi. Super easy, non-destructive all looks ok so far.
    Just one question do you know if this version will receive future updates or from now on I can upgrade only manually using Blitz and Sachesi?

Thanks
    You will receive all the updates which will be pushed by your carrier or BlackBerry without any issue unless you decide not to wait for months for your carrier to release updates and sachesi it..

Posted via my awesome Passport
    07-19-15 10:24 AM