A challenge to the techies.

As some of us know by visiting threads like the one here. We know that there are some people with Z10�s and Q10�s cannot update their OS to anything 10.3 or later and then there are others who cannot update past 10.3.1 or later. However the majority of these flawed devices can�t install anything 10.3 or later so let�s just stick to that.

So in case you have never heard of this issue of what I am referring to, let me get you up to speed. When installing an autoloader OR OTA with Sachesi, our phones do in fact accept the update. It is only upon reboot that everything is erased. When I say everything, I mean everything, all apps, settings, everything, it is fact a �wiped� phone upon reboot. All of us also have a blue light instead of the usual red with these phone upon booting up.

The only OS that works are the Developers SDK of 10.3 or 10.3.1. There are no autoloaders out there or anything anywhere that have worked with these phones. The OS just does not stick.

We have all nuked, we have all done the Sic wiped, and there is nothing that has not been done to try to resolve this issue. We are now looking for things that we haven�t tried. There are just so many people experiencing this problem and multiple threads and forums on this issue as well. All ending with how frustrated they are in not being able to have anything 10.3 and above. We all have had to revert back to 10.2.

Which at least for me, after seeing 10.3.1 is excruciating to revert back to.

So now here I am asking or begging anyone to help us resolve this issue.

I personally have the STL100-3 T-Mobile.

So here it is �The Challenge�
    11-17-14 06:10 PM
    STL100-3 T-Mobile. Has booted with a blue light since new. Settings, Wifi connection, background screen, updates to apps,font setting, everything added after install wipes on reboot with 10.3 except Dev.

I have explored the escreens and see nothing out of the ordinary.
    Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 06:23 PM