Hi All,

To cut a long story short, my company is getting rid of Blackberrys in the new year in favour of BYOD (Bring your own device). Even though my personal device is an iPhone, I like my Blackberry Bold for business use and really don't want to stop using it.

I've searched the market for a phone with a physical keyboard (I don't want to have to write emails on an onscreen one) but had no luck. I've been looking at the Blackberry Classic as a possible replacement for my Bold. (Either that or the PRIV, but my company will only subsidise �25 a month and the Priv is around �35).

The app I need to be able to run is MobileIron. I've seen a few threads about this, some people say they can get it working on BB10 and others can't. I'm not sure whether it's a case of it working previously but no longer working? Is anyone able to confirm they've got MobileIron working on BB10?

Thanks.
    10-31-15 02:09 PM
    MobileIron does not support BlackBerry 10. They only mention BlackBerry in term of migrating away from it to Android, IOS or Windows.
    https://www.mobileiron.com/en/soluti...-os-management
    Last edited by BB-JAM215; 11-01-15 at 09:18 AM.
    10-31-15 11:06 PM
    Hi BB-Jam,

Yes, I'm aware of this. I'm also aware that BB10 runs android apps.

My question was will the MobileIron Android App work on BB10.
    11-01-15 06:54 AM
    My company recently moved from Good to Mobile Iron + Touch down. I tried running Mobile Iron android app on my Z30 but it didn't run

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 07:05 AM
    The whole point of a remote management app for a phone is to be able to control it through its operating system. An app designed to facilitate remote management of an Android OS phone is simply not going to work on a phone running BlackBerry 10 OS, even if it has an outdated Android runtime.
    11-01-15 09:23 AM
    Read this thread or long story short: download old Mobile@work app mentioned in the thread and Touchdown for smartphones app Snap store, that has email and calendar.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rvers-1003838/

It works, gives even notifications to hub, but it's really ****ty to use compared to email app in BB10. I wish I could still use it for my work email..

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 03:05 PM