Since day 1 of bb10 launch we are still lacking (preferably native) an amazing interval timer app.

There are many in BlackBerry World but mostly all Crappy or missing key features of what I need an interval timer to do. I paid for several to try, all Crappy. Waste of money. The only one android port that has all the features was "a hiit interval timer " but it's too big for the z10 screen. And developer is being lazy to fix it.

My old blackberry bold had an amazing one I paid 1.99 for it and it just was incredible.

If anyone is up for the challenge there is high potential to make $$$$ on this.

What I need it to do:
    1) I want to be able to save multiple workouts of different variations and Name them.
    2) I want to be able to modify for as many rounds as I need
    3) I want to be able to modify as many intervals as I wish for the specified rounds. Also give each interval a name.
    4) I want the ability to change each intervals time, not just set one time for all.

Example.
    Save as "Day one set"
    5 rounds, 4 interval,

Round 1
    Interval 1 "jacks" 20 secs
    Interval 2 "climbers" 20 secs
    Interval 3 "air jacks" 20 secs
    Interval 4 "rest" 60 secs

Round 2 will repeat and so on till finished .

PLEASE PLEASE create this app and preferably Native on BB10 as I know it would kick ***!

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-17-13 03:19 PM
    Just found a newer one called "Round Timer". I paid the 1.99 for it and it's beautiful because it's Native but again missing a key feature and I feel I'm wasting all my money.

I emailed the dev and asked them to put it in. The app is missing the ability to have many intervals/ per round.
    If i cannot add multiple intervals/round with customized times for each interval then it does me no justice.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-17-13 03:46 PM
    Since day 1 of bb10 launch we are still lacking (preferably native) an amazing interval timer app.

There are many in BlackBerry World but mostly all Crappy or missing key features of what I need an interval timer to do. I paid for several to try, all Crappy. Waste of money. The only one android port that has all the features was "a hiit interval timer " but it's too big for the z10 screen. And developer is being lazy to fix it.

My old blackberry bold had an amazing one I paid 1.99 for it and it just was incredible.

If anyone is up for the challenge there is high potential to make $$$$ on this.

What I need it to do:
    1) I want to be able to save multiple workouts of different variations and Name them.
    2) I want to be able to modify for as many rounds as I need
    3) I want to be able to modify as many intervals as I wish for the specified rounds. Also give each interval a name.
    4) I want the ability to change each intervals time, not just set one time for all.

Example.
    Save as "Day one set"
    5 rounds, 4 interval,

Round 1
    Interval 1 "jacks" 20 secs
    Interval 2 "climbers" 20 secs
    Interval 3 "air jacks" 20 secs
    Interval 4 "rest" 60 secs

Round 2 will repeat and so on till finished .

PLEASE PLEASE create this app and preferably Native on BB10 as I know it would kick ***!

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    What was the old one you used to have? Did you contact the developers?
    06-17-13 03:50 PM
    Protimer stopwatch.

I did contact them in the past. Not sure if I got a response or not but don't have this app on bb10

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-17-13 04:13 PM
    Calling out all DEVelopers$$$HELP!!! Interval timer app needed.-captura-06-17-2013-17-15-45.jpg
    Sample

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-17-13 04:26 PM
    Ah, had my interest. . But if another app us already 95 percent of the way, no need for me to jump in (competition)

Cheers and good luck :

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 04:33 PM
    No that picture is bbos7.

Yes there is 1 blackberry 10 app and I just emailed them for the feature to be added. Curious to see what response I get

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-17-13 04:36 PM
    PM'd you...
    06-17-13 05:49 PM
    If Anyone is interested check out MasterofBinary's new app called "metal trainer"

BEST INTERVAL TRAINER APP ON BB10!. Works well for P90X, Six Pack Shorts. Definately worth it!
    07-30-13 08:47 AM