Hello Crackberry users. I have been noticing something weird about my calendar, or rather as stated in the subject the reminders I have set in it for events and such. I do not get any form of notifications although system settings and the settings within the events dictate otherwise. I have read a thread from March this year about a similar issue and I'm wondering if anyone knows or has come up with a work around. Or is it a bug that has to be addressed in the next BB10 update? Thanks in advance for any and all information.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 09:40 PM
    I noticed my appointments don't actually have any reminders set. I changed that and they started pesting me again.

When I checked Google Calendar they didn't have any either. So I am guessing that my Z10 is by default not setting notifications. That said, let me look into the settings...

EDIT: Nope. Default reminder is set on 15 minutes. Guess we do have a bug.

EDIT: Although I am not sure which the bug is. I just set a new one and the notification is there... Maybe it was because I just saved the settings... No idea what's up.
    07-03-13 09:52 PM
    Happens to me from time to time and reset of the device will fix it until it stops working again (and I've missed something important! ).

It's a known issue I'm sure will be addressed in future releases.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 10:36 PM
    Thanks for the replies, guys.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 03:13 AM
    I have been having this issue as well, but it seems to be getting worse! Usually if i rebooted my phone, they would work again for a couple of weeks before I had to do it again. Now I get maybe a day, sometimes just a couple of hours before they stop working! This is a huge problem for me as I have on average 4-5 reminders a day set to go off!
    07-04-13 01:58 PM
    I have the same problem with my Q10 and it's really bothering me...
    Reminder popups only appear sporadically, for calendar entries as well as facebook birthdays, etc.
    I use my calendar for scheduling everything and I have to rely on the notifications.... I love Blackberry but I have to say that the Q10 has some bugs that drive me crazy....
    07-24-13 05:33 AM
    Same thing!! I use my Q10 for business.....i NEED my reminders, but every once in a while (5 times now at least) I've noticed i missed them because the phone simply stops setting off the reminders. IT'S FRUSTRATING!! Help!!
    08-02-13 01:38 PM