Calendar Reminder and re-occurrence Options
Can anyone provide a list or a screenshot showing what options BB10 has for calendar reminders (0 mins, 5 mins, 15 mins, 1 day, etc...) and re-occurrence(daily, monthly, etc...)? Thanks!
- 02-08-13, 09:46 AM #2
Reminders: No Reminder, At Start, 5 Minutes, 10 Minutes, 15 Minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 to 12 hours, 18 hours, 1 to 3 Days, 1 Week, 2 Weeks.
Recurrence: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly
However, it seems that selecting the Recurrence menu before you've selected a Calendar to add the event to, will crash the Calendar app. Odd.
Edit: I should clarify, when you choose Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly in the recurrence menu, it will allow you to choose "every -number- day(s)/week(s)/month(s)/year(s)", as well as an end date for the recurrence.
- 02-08-13, 10:49 AM #6
- By DD456 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 02-04-10, 04:52 PM
- By mzazthang in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 10Last Post: 08-12-09, 08:16 AM
- By mzazthang in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630 ThemesReplies: 10Last Post: 08-12-09, 08:16 AM
- By baldyguy in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-09, 11:03 AM
- By amarryat in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-09, 10:36 AM