Hello,

I have a question about the calendar.

So I have set up two email accounts on my Passport :
    Outlook.com via Exchange ActiveSync and my work Exchange account

For my work account, I want to synchronize everything BUT the email. I get tons of press releases everyday and i don't want to see those on my phone or suck up the battery. So I have forwarded my work email to a Gmail account so I can simply check those when I want from a dumb Gmail app.

However, I get some calendar invites sent by my co-workers on my work exchange account. Now, because I have chosen not to synch my email, I cannot accept or reject an invite, because those are actually sent by email. Here is the message that I get.

Calendar management question-img_20141002_235256.jpg

Clicking on "Associate email" simply redirect me to the invite
    is there a work around ? Can I somehow associate my personal Outlook.com account to this calendar so I can send and accept calendar invites ?

Thank you very much
    10-02-14 05:12 PM
    I don't think so.

What you could do is adding the full thing to your device and:

• Actually set filters to handle the spam you get on the work email - you shouldn't be getting that much crap on your work email. Consider unsubscribing from some even;
    • Adding the email but turning all notifications for it off and tellign the HUB not to show it besides on that email tab.
    10-10-14 08:41 AM
    I have reverted to sync the emails and hide them as much as I can and I created a shortcut to Gmail to access them since there don't seem to be any better Gmail apps then the mobile Web version. The only thing is that I I see notifications on the homescreen when a mail has arrived in my professional email address and before it is fetched by Gmail
    10-14-14 02:59 PM
    I'd ditch the app if you already get them in the HUB, then work on filtering all the crap out of the account. But that's me...
    10-14-14 04:06 PM