I am getting frustrated with the calendar app, I'm not sure whether I'm missing something and doing it wrong but here is where I am struggling and where I think there could be improvements. I have multiple calendars on my Z10 a local one, a gmail one and a shared BBM one for a group. If I want to put an event in the calendar I have to select which calendar I want the entry to go under, but sometimes I might want the entry to go under more than one account. This is especially important as the BBM groups events don't sync to my playbook, whereas the gmail account does.

Also, I feel that there should be more customisation for recurring event, not every event recurs daily, weekly, monthly or yearly, I would like to be able to select particular dates when an event occurs, as this would stop me from having to type the same calendar entry more than once and keep me moving!!!
    11-12-13 05:59 AM
    Hi,
    I think that if you are adding an event to more than one calendar, you SHOULD have to choose because it would be pretty crazy to have an event go to ALL calendars automatically.
    11-12-13 07:10 AM
    Yes, I agree. What I want to do is to be able to choose if I want it to go to a single calendar or multiple calendars. Choice, it's all I'm asking for! Let me give you an example:
    I am a Head teacher and I have a gmail calendar and a BBM group called home (for my wife and I). I want to put in that I have a parents evening, I want it to be in my gmail calendar because this is the calendar on my Playbook, which I carry as a diary/journal. At the same time I want to add this to the calendar in my BBM group so my wife can see that I will be late home. Currently I have to add the same event twice through each separate calendar, I just want to create one event and select the option to add it to the BBM calendar and gmail one. Appointments that are just fro me in school I only want to add through the gmail, so yes, choice!
    11-12-13 09:27 AM
    What about using your default account to create the appointment or event, and then under participants include the applicable email/BBM account that you also want to have updated?

Mike Duncan on my Z30
    11-14-13 09:04 AM