Calendar creation issue! HELP!
I am having an issue that none of my friends can repro on their z10's.
When I add a calendar item from the device it opens the config part. If I click "starts" or "ends" button it immediately closes the calendar app. WTF!@#$% so basically i cannot add calendar appointments.
My Calendars includes the following:
Home(local Calendar) - Unchecked
Facebook - unchecked
firstname.lastname@example.org (pop) - checked
Calendar@work.com(activesync) - checked
bbmgroup calendar - checked
Ive tried to de-select all and choose only one of the 5 testing each. Same issue. What can I do now????
- 02-11-2013, 03:38 PM #11
i had that issue.... you need to re-setup your google calendar...
set up the calendar using active sync.... there are some posts about it on cb.I LOVE MY
8310 9700 9900 Z10 Z30Passport!
- CrackBerry Master
02-11-2013, 07:19 PM #12
- 1,151 Posts
there are two ways to fix this:
1. first select local calendar, make sure theres a check mark next to the selected calendar. then go ahead and set your start and end times
2. if you are using gmail, delete the email account and re-add it as a microsoft exchange account, type in your email address as username, domain is: m.google.comBold 9000 ->
iPhone 5-> White Z10 -> Passport
- By TMcJilton in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2009, 07:00 PM
- By JCM96 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2009, 09:24 AM
- By troutseth in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2008, 02:13 PM
- By springk in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2008, 11:53 AM
- By egcigarguy in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:00 PM