Wondering if anyone can help. I've set up a mobile conferencing bridge entry in the calendar app, which includes a variety of call in numbers (toll and toll free) as well as the participant and moderator codes. I can easily apply the bridge info when creating new calendar entries and meeting requests. Unfortunately I have two problems:

1) When I click the resulting "Join Now" option within the calendar entry, it dials the selected number, but it's appending the participant code, not the moderator one (again, I created the meeting). How do I get my BlackBerry to dial the moderator code when I join my own conference?

2) When the resulting meeting invite is sent to the other participants, the formatting of the bridge info is rather "ugly" and difficult to read due to the special characters that BlackBerry uses to encode the details (presumably so it would be better recognized by other BlackBerry recipients?). Is there any way to have this info applied to the invite in a more human-friendly manner?
    websterny likes this.
    01-30-14 09:26 AM
    Wondering if anyone can help. I've set up a mobile conferencing bridge entry in the calendar app, which includes a variety of call in numbers (toll and toll free) as well as the participant and moderator codes. I can easily apply the bridge info when creating new calendar entries and meeting requests. Unfortunately I have two problems:

1) When I click the resulting "Join Now" option within the calendar entry, it dials the selected number, but it's appending the participant code, not the moderator one (again, I created the meeting). How do I get my BlackBerry to dial the moderator code when I join my own conference?

2) When the resulting meeting invite is sent to the other participants, the formatting of the bridge info is rather "ugly" and difficult to read due to the special characters that BlackBerry uses to encode the details (presumably so it would be better recognized by other BlackBerry recipients?). Is there any way to have this info applied to the invite in a more human-friendly manner?
    Hi and welcome to CB!!!

Wow that must be annoying. We're not on BES10 yet but I think that's the same way with legacy.
    02-02-14 06:11 AM
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

I should have clarified that I'm not actually on BES10. I'm simply using ActiveSync to connect to our in-house Exchange Server. I also have a second Internet email account tied into the Hub as well (but it's not syncing to the calendar).

From what I can tell, the BlackBerry mobile conferencing feature is simply a feature of BB10 itself, and doesn't depend on any specific enterprise back end.
    02-02-14 08:57 AM
    Hm, I do join bridges very often and i've seen the moderator and participant field but never had to be the chairperson so far.

I did play with it a bit - I thought adding the access code together with the number and the "p" sign for pause would do the trick as you can add 2 numbers in there and then picked them from the drop down menu before you join.
    However, first the OS wouldn't let me type "p" in that field but it let me paste it.

Unfortunately, the OS doesn't recognize it's own formatting and adding the access codes behind the phone number results in this:

Calendar conferencing: how to join as moderator-img_20140202_091329.png

//Some forum moderators at some forums are like communist
    02-02-14 09:17 AM
    Just did some more testing and it seems like this feature was left behind or something - try adding only moderator access code - it wouldn't let you even join the call and you can see the bridge info in the description (with those funky symbols) but there is no moderator field there.

//Some forum moderators at some forums are like communist
    02-02-14 09:24 AM
    1. The moderator code doesn't seem to do anything; FreeConferenceCall.com works regardless so not a big deal.

2. Not that if the access code or the phone number contains a pause or other characters (I wanted it to pause and then automatically enter '1' to confirm) the 'join now' button will no longer appear in the calendar entry. I couldn't figure out why it sometimes appeared and sometimes did not; this seems to be the determining factor. So, for now, gotta be satisfied with just entering the access phone number and participant access code; works brilliantly if you don't do anything more fancy. Hope this is addressed in an update.
    04-19-15 04:20 PM