can we expect our devices wont need to be reboot evry time u delete a app. in samsung s2 i delete and no need to rebbot ?
    01-12-13 10:40 AM
    can we expect our devices wont need to be reboot evry time u delete a app. in samsung s2 i delete and no need to rebbot ?
    You mean with BlackBerry 10? Yes. The PlayBook (earlier derivative of BlackBerry 10) doesn't reboot when installing or uninstalling apps.
    01-12-13 10:41 AM
    As far as I know, a reboot will not be required when apps are deleted. On my playbook, you can delete and app without rebooting, but some sometimes when you install and app you need to reboot, but not very often.
    01-12-13 10:51 AM
    As far as I know, a reboot will not be required when apps are deleted. On my playbook, you can delete and app without rebooting, but some sometimes when you install and app you need to reboot, but not very often.
    Which apps do that? Not disputing you, I've just never ever seen it require a reboot. I download lots of apps and can't think of a single time the PlayBook has ever rebooted during an install, upgrade or uninstall.
    anon(3896606) and Shane8750 like this.
    01-12-13 11:05 AM
    Which apps do that? Not disputing you, I've just never ever seen it require a reboot. I download lots of apps and can't think of a single time the PlayBook has ever rebooted during an install, upgrade or uninstall.
    Me neither.
    01-12-13 11:29 AM
    Indeed, the only time I have been required to reboot my playbook was following a software update.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    01-12-13 12:24 PM
    I'm guessing that since there is no response, there aren't actually PlayBook apps that require a reboot.
    01-14-13 08:47 AM
    Sorry, should have clarified a little better: none of the playbook apps have required a reboot, but some apps I have installed (not many) didn't work correctly until I rebooted.
    01-14-13 05:36 PM
    I have over 170 apps, I've never had to reboot after an install. The only time you'll have to reboot is after an OS update. The BB10 OS will not require a reboot when you install apps.
    01-14-13 05:39 PM