Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same bug: In 10.2.1, I can pinch to filter my hub by Unread messages. Great! When I tap and hold on the date area, I get the option to Mark Prior Read. This doesn't actually work for me when the hub is only displaying the filtered unread messages. When the hub shows all messages (I unpinch on the filtered view) then the Mark Prior Read then works as expected.

Can anyone reproduce this?
    01-29-14 10:12 PM
    I don't use pinch but I have same issue when filed messages Are involved

Sent via CB10 on my ? Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-29-14 11:08 PM
    Yay! The latest software update fixed this issue!
    05-28-14 09:31 AM
    Hi Tom,

I'm having a similar issue to the one you described here with BB 10.3. I started using the Pinch feature for Unread messages recently, and it's incredibly convenient for deleting a huge string of unwanted messages without worrying about deleting something accidentally when everything is displayed.

What i discovered though is that any changes I make when I'm pinched into Unread don't sync to the server. If I pinch out to the regular Hub, what I see corresponds to what I did when I was pinched in, but none of those changes show up on any of my other devices that are synced to the same accounts.

If I pinch out to the regular Hub, and then click Refresh, the changes sync everywhere as expected. But if I never pinch out and select Refresh, none of the changes ever sync to the server.

You mentioned in this old thread that a software update fixed your issue, but that was with 10.2 I believe. I'm running the latest version of 10.3.

Any ideas?
    02-19-15 11:01 AM
    I checked to see if it would sync when pinched in (unread filtered view), and I can confirm that it doesn't sync. The moment I pinched out, it sync'd right away. I'm still on 10.2.1. I've never noticed this problem before because I normally pinch in and out fairly often, but yes, it would be very annoying if you kept it in the pinched in mode all the time. I wonder if BlackBerry knows of this bug.
    02-19-15 12:00 PM
    Thanks so much for the insight Tom. Is there a place to report bugs like this BB where someone from corporate or tech support will actually see it?
    02-20-15 07:14 AM