Browser - Synced Tabs
I find myself browsing on my Bold and then later, when my phone is out of reach, searching for the same thing but on my tablet, and vice versa. It would be amazing if BB10 brought synced tabs, perhaps using cloud services, to unify the browsing experience on phone and tablet.
Just a thought!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-13-2013, 02:19 PM #2
- 374 Posts
I'm in the UK, and we have a new provider named EE, and they are bringing something similar to reality. Watch a movie on your phone, get home, carry on watching on your TV. And it's pretty much the same principle with your idea. Browse on your phone, get home, carry on browsing on your Tablet.
Though, if you think about it. Both devices would need a constant internet connection to share information about your tabs, and some people don't want to 'splash the cash' to make sure all their devices are 3G/Internet Accessable.Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
- By grahamf in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 05-14-2010, 01:08 AM
- By itsallsubliminal in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2009, 11:16 PM
- By atsoca in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2009, 07:48 AM
- By jeffruby in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2009, 03:11 PM
- By nightrider1969 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2009, 12:28 AM