CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Browser - Synced Tabs

I find myself browsing on my Bold and then later, when my phone is out of reach, searching for the same thing but on my tablet, and vice versa. It would be amazing if BB10 brought synced tabs, perhaps using cloud services, to unify the browsing experience on phone and tablet.

Just a thought!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Sounds great!

I'm in the UK, and we have a new provider named EE, and they are bringing something similar to reality. Watch a movie on your phone, get home, carry on watching on your TV. And it's pretty much the same principle with your idea. Browse on your phone, get home, carry on browsing on your Tablet.

Though, if you think about it. Both devices would need a constant internet connection to share information about your tabs, and some people don't want to 'splash the cash' to make sure all their devices are 3G/Internet Accessable.
    Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader

Global Posts
    23,390 Global Posts
    PIN
    24DA0A39

i hope they can add this feature. i use it alot with chrome. Chrome for bb10 would be even better
    ~Matt
    Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB, 32 GB Dell Venue 8 Pro
    @howarmat
    CrackBerry Master

I agree I hope they include this feature. I'm using Dukto on the PB to copy and send a link. Its ok and is good for sending files but this brings another question. Will the web browser support 3rd party plugins?