I send many emails on any particular day for work and leisure. Sometimes, I start an email or a text but then find I have to wait for more info before I finalise the email/text. It could be several hours and sometimes days before I gather the info I need to then finish the emails.

I also run 4 emails from my z10 so I've thought of an easier way to make sure that I complete my draft emails.

I think that in the root hub, there should be one menu which groups together all your draft emails/texts/messages so that you can easily see all your work in progress.

That way, you will never forget about one unfinished email while dealing with other duties because as soon as you swipe up and right to look at your hub, it will also show you your drafts folder and how many you have in there.

Currently, I have to go into each separate inbox then scroll down to find out when I started drafting that particular email.

What do you guys think?

I know that this feature would make me much more productive.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-13-13 09:02 AM
    I send many emails on any particular day for work and leisure. Sometimes, I start an email or a text but then find I have to wait for more info before I finalise the email/text. It could be several hours and sometimes days before I gather the info I need to then finish the emails.

I also run 4 emails from my z10 so I've thought of an easier way to make sure that I complete my draft emails.

I think that in the root hub, there should be one menu which groups together all your draft emails/texts/messages so that you can easily see all your work in progress.

That way, you will never forget about one unfinished email while dealing with other duties because as soon as you swipe up and right to look at your hub, it will also show you your drafts folder and how many you have in there.

Currently, I have to go into each separate inbox then scroll down to find out when I started drafting that particular email.

What do you guys think?
    Great idea...
    02-13-13 09:08 AM