Looks like it doesn't really "Sync" per say, but auto uploads any photos or videos taken. Deleting a pic off device doesn't seem to delete the one in Box, and vice versa. But still very handy, no need to manually move pictures taken to desktop or dropbox.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 04:13 PM
    twstd.reality: I dont know why, but I never thought to delete and reinstall..worked like a charm!
    02-26-13 04:27 PM
    Regarding box sync...

The camera saves to the sd card, then sends the file to box. This isn't syncing, it's just uploading.

However, the box app does sync. Try this, create a doc in office to go. Save the doc to box. Got into the file manager and force a sync. The doc will be there on box. Check it from your computer or through the browser from your device. the files should be there.. delete it from your computer, then go into bb10 file manager, the file should be gone. You may need to force a sync again. I don't know of syncing is periodic or if there's some sort of notification from box that tells the app to resync

Note that the default is to not sync on mobile network which means you have to either enable that in the box set up app, or do the test while on wifi.

I just did this on my ride home on the transit. Works just fine.
    twstd.reality likes this.
    02-26-13 05:03 PM
    glad that worked out for you guys.
    02-26-13 09:19 PM
    So my pictures are not syncing but apparently my videos are.
    I tried to copy the pictures to the BlackBerry - Photos Folder but it said I was unable to do that, however I AM able to copy them to the regular Photos Folder on Box.
    I am going to do then then proceed to uninstall and reinstall Box. Hopefully it will work and upload the pictures to Box after they are taken. I have them saving to my SD card but would also like to have them sync to Box. It makes things easier when travelling to take my PlayBook instead of my laptop.
    02-27-13 02:27 PM
    Well deleting and reinstalling worked!
    I happen to like that if I delete the picture from my SD card it does not delete off Box. That way if I accidentally delete a picture it is not lost and I actually still have it available!
    02-27-13 03:06 PM
    I had skydrive in my 820 and the sync is painless. Z 10 with box Doesn't work..dunno why. Tried in wifi.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 03:20 AM
    I was having the same issues except the app was syncing video but not pictures. Delete and reinstall solved the issue. Love it!
    03-01-13 01:48 PM
    Box has worked perfect for me. Just make sure that Pictures sync in the Z10 app is switched to On. As soon as I snapped a picture a Blackberry folder was created on my Box account and the photos appeared in a few seconds. Seems to be an install issue otherwise. Delete, reboot and then reinstall Box app would be my recommendation. I have not installed the desktop sync hardware to my computer btw
    03-02-13 01:22 PM
    With Box, can you choose what you want sync'd?

I wouldn't want everything sync'd, I'd just want access to what is stored on the account so I can download only the files I want to download.
    03-03-13 01:30 AM
    I have similar problem on Classic, sometimes new photos is synced-uploaded to box, sometimes not. Wifi is always working, manual sync says everything is done. Remove and install the app sometimes works for next few photos usually but it just stop uploading as some point and works again at random time. So I am missing photos on box.. I have to do it manually with file manager but this way, when accessing box, it just freeze sometimes, usually when I opened directory and not just copy to main directory of box..
    07-20-18 04:28 AM
  12. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    still sync

 Passport RED Edition 10.3.32163
    07-21-18 02:15 AM
37 12