Box not syncing
Anyone else having issues with the integrated Box app?
It's not uploading my pictures although I have it selected to upload.
I have noticed its created a BlackBerry/photo folder in Box
I have signed out re-synced etc - no luck
Any ideas or is this a bug?
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- 02-10-13, 07:20 PM #3
Odd.. mine is working properly.. it only syncs up, not down (ie. if I take a picture is shows up in the blackberry folder on box, but If I add a picture to that folder on my PC it does not appear on my z10) but I believe that is the intended behavior.
- CrackBerry User
02-11-13, 02:24 PM #7
- 29 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I don't have a Z10 yet but is this one of those things that is set by default to only sync when connected to wifi? Does changing it to not require wifi make a difference?
Or are all of you on wifi and it's still not working?
- 02-11-13, 03:05 PM #8
I think Box only syncs when you save the pictures to the device also - So the default camera folder. I had my pictures save to my SD card instead and Box wouldn't sync until i changed it to save the pictures to the device. Not ideal but it works.
- By JD76 in forum Mac UsersReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-11, 10:28 AM
- By crackberrynelson in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-07, 08:57 AM
- By nyucdbb in forum Mac UsersReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-07, 08:46 PM
- By marbles in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-07, 05:24 PM
- By patricktbrooks in forum Business UsersReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-07, 12:45 AM