Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DocDRM
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,324 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of phones: BB!
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Box Integration on BB!0 - Did I miss this video here?

From @BlackBerry4Biz earlier, but video is dated Oct 1st. Has this been posted here? I've been using SugarSync but might be time to start getting used to Box - already have it on my PlayBook and Files and Folders app has integration now.

Research In Motion ‏@BlackBerry4Biz

#BlackBerry10 will make sharing on-the-go easier than ever with Box cloud storage integration [video] Box Talks Integration with BlackBerry 10 and Cloud Storage for Business - YouTube ^S

Box Talks Integration with BlackBerry 10 and Cloud Storage for Business

Last edited by DocDRM; 12-10-2012 at 02:41 PM. Reason: added link to Files and Folders 6.0
    It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
    Innovatology likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    393 Global Posts

I have seen this video, I believe it was posted on CB. I haven't been totally impressed with the free version of Box thus far. Offline syncing is an essential for me and I'd rather not pay for it considering there are other free options. Still, if they bring in offline syncing and great BB10 integration, I'd be pleased.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,247 Global Posts

I really hope they integrate DropBox like they are for Box. I can't switch over, just too used to Dropbox's awesomeness :/
    Hi, I'm Alex Bass - Website Designer, App Developer & Owner of CyberBytes Inc.
    I made the BFB Certified App Web Design Cheat Sheet using Native Cascades. The App is Free - More Info About WDCS
    ___

Web Design/Development Channel - C000BEB17 | WDCS App Channel - C000BEB17 (Sneak Peeks, Leaks, and More)
    Personal Twitter - @Flip4Bytes | Company Twitter - @CyberBytesInc
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    723 Global Posts

This quantifies what aragone79 said;
    Quote Originally Posted by aragone79 View Post
    evernote is already integrated at blackberry 10. you can find your evernote notes at app called "REMEMBER". There you can combine your offline and online notes. When you open them, your evernote notes at the right side, and your offline notes at the left side (2 icons actually). all you have to do is sign in to your evernote account at "Account" in Blackberry 10 Setting . Dropbox and Box are already integrated too. All you have to do is just sign in to your accounts from each apps and you can see your files from dropbox and box from 'File Manager". At File manager, you can browse files that put inside the handset, your dropbox account, and box account.
    AWESOME!