I didn't see any other posts on this. I am worried that this isn't getting the 'wow' that it deserves. I set up both my box and dropbox accounts and it was very simple.

To avoid data overages I said no to syncing over mobile network, so it only does now when I am in Wifi. It automatically setup a folder in my box account and now everytime I download music or take a picture it appears in my box account! Its like having a free 50Gb of data on my phone.

I setup box sync on my PC as well so that these files are automatically synced onto my PC at home. It's absolutely brilliant. The best part is that if you are sending a file via whatever means(email, bbm, text...) the box and dropbox folders appear as though they are local to your phone. Easy, no mess.

Plus, when you minimize the file manager on your Z10 the active frame shows space used and remaining for your SD card, Device, box account etc.

Brilliant!
    asherwiin likes this.
    02-08-13 01:01 PM
    02-08-13 01:06 PM
    There's a guy that knows!
    02-08-13 01:17 PM
    Great news! And good info from BerryReview. Now if Rogers would only ship my Z10!
    02-08-13 01:25 PM