anyone with a z10 and a bmw with office apps? wondering if it will display emails and text messages like with bold.
    02-06-13 05:33 PM
    I don't have the answer as I don't have a BMW, but I did read in another thread that someone that does was able to sync his phone and car and was doing voice text's etc.
    02-06-13 06:16 PM
    works like a charm!, emails, SMS all is good.I didn't get my calendar to show on my apps but I haven't tried too much

email and text works flawlessly.

No image on contacts I had it on my bold.
    dietertong and bizzyqu like this.
    02-07-13 02:15 PM
    Although I don't have a BMW I do know that their in car systems are QNX so they should be compatible in theory.
    02-07-13 02:39 PM
    I don't know about "office" but I do know that my Torch would no longer sync with my MINI (BMW software pkg) but the Z10 does and I'm thrilled to have that feature back again!
    02-07-13 03:22 PM
    The most recent OS update my BB10 (10.2.1.2102) added some new functionality and glitz to the Bluetooth interface (including adds the BMW logo and let's you define the connection as "My Car"). But the downside to it is I don't get any messages or contact info with the phone numbers in my contact list.

I've tried deleting the pairing info from both the car and the phone and did a reset of the iDrive (holding down volume button until it reboots). I even tried changing the name on the phone and going through the process again but to no avail. There has been no software update for the iDrive in my car from BMW for at least a year now. I guess I need to do a roll-back of the OS update on my BB (if I can).

Anybody else suffer the same fate?
    03-12-14 09:44 AM
    Ditto. I have a 2013 x3 and now I've lost the messaging feature too.

The most recent OS update my BB10 (10.2.1.2102) added some new functionality and glitz to the Bluetooth interface (including adds the BMW logo and let's you define the connection as "My Car"). But the downside to it is I don't get any messages or contact info with the phone numbers in my contact list.

I've tried deleting the pairing info from both the car and the phone and did a reset of the iDrive (holding down volume button until it reboots). I even tried changing the name on the phone and going through the process again but to no avail. There has been no software update for the iDrive in my car from BMW for at least a year now. I guess I need to do a roll-back of the OS update on my BB (if I can).

Anybody else suffer the same fate?
    04-06-14 08:21 PM
    Resurrecting this thread. I've got all the switches turned on in the BB Bluetooth settings. Car and phone connect fine and I even get all my contacts, with addresses and phone numbers, in the BMW, which is great. However, my phone says I am set up for text, email, etc. I can't get it to show up anywhere in BMW Office. I'm wondering if there is a BMW app I need to load in?

Having text messages read out loud would be fantastic. I am able to access the BB voice commands to send, but in bound without having to touch anything would be lovely.

2016 328i with navigation etc
    BB Classic

Tips?

Thanks.
    05-25-17 07:26 PM