- CrackBerry Addict
- 740 Posts
- 2671A2FD Z10 - BBID - email@example.com
Hey all. My wife has a car with bluetooth to her phone in it. Her phone connects automatically when she starts the vehicle. All notification sounds appear to be silenced when she has the car turned off and the phone is no longer connected to the car. If iv turn her bluetooth off, the sounds seem to work again.
Why is the OS not disconnecting the bluetooth connection to her car when it is shut off? If we have to shut off bluetooth every time to get the sounds back, there isn't much point
Other BB's disconnected from the car fine and sounds always played properly whether they were connected or not.
Posted via CB10I've developed a new group chat app. I call it "Put your dam phone down and talk to people face to face!!!"
- By bturkel in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 46Last Post: 12-20-2008, 12:47 PM
- By jackmac in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 11Last Post: 08-19-2008, 06:17 PM
- By angeliejanessa in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:33 PM
- By Nedimios in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2007, 06:34 PM
- By dblo7 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2007, 06:10 PM