I have my Z10 connected to my car radio via bluetooth. It does this very annoying thing where it will automatically start playing my local audio files as soon as it connect or when I disconnects from a phone call. It does this even when I'm streaming music using Tunein Radio or Slacker.

So if I'm listening to music using Tunein or Slacker and I receive or make a phone call the streaming music stops as it is supposed to and once I'm do t with the phone call the music resumes but it also starts playing my local music all at the same time, both local and streaming starts playing.

I read on another forum that the auto play when connecting or reconnect via bluetooth on most car car stereo is common/normal. On Android devices am told there is an app that blocks this from happening.

My confusion is why does it start playing my local music if I already have a audio stream running. I have noticed this does not happen when I'm streaming music via the browser, only while using Tunein and Slacker. I have not tested with any other players

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 12:28 PM
    It's so annoying to have to close the native player each time I make or receive a call while listen to my music.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 04:13 PM
    02-28-14 05:01 PM
    I have had this same problem. However, if you're running the 10.2.1 update you can go into the bluetooth settings; press and hold the paired device which will pop a menu from the side. hit the three horizontal bars. there it will give you the option to turn off BT audio.
    04-02-14 03:13 PM