- CrackBerry Abuser
- 231 Posts
Bluetooth between Z10 and Playbook
When I switched from my 9900 to my Z10 I had to transfer my contacts through Bluetooth. Is there any way to transfer my contacts from my Z10 to my Playbook, seeing as how bridging them is pointless now, in the same fashion?
- 02-15-2013, 10:08 AM #2
Press and hold on the contact then click share contact from the context menu, then pick bluetooth, it will show you the list of blluetooth enabled devices then pick the device you want to send it too.
- 02-15-2013, 02:52 PM #4
With my experience with my pb and 9930 transferring thing between them on bluetooth isn't very productive. I'm guessing from the first response they have changed this? But the second response say it's the same.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-15-2013, 03:27 PM #5
- 1,749 Posts
- Just PM
Use BlackBerry Desktop Manager and BlackBerry Link to backup and transfer the contacts between the devices♚ ❤ button ♚
✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
- By PSolDev in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2012, 12:33 PM
- By Gray in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 03-05-2012, 11:08 PM
- By davidjlewis78 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 10Last Post: 11-18-2011, 01:56 PM
- By hambo in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2009, 12:34 AM
- By Bonnie_Raitt in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 24Last Post: 09-10-2008, 10:15 PM