- CrackBerry User
- 43 Posts
Bluetooth Audio Issue
A few issues I'm having and hoping someone has a fix for (other than waiting for an update to OS):
(1) Volume being locked on phone when connected to a bluetooth audio device.
(2) It automatically starts playing music in shuffle mode from my entire library whenever I connect it to my car stereo by bluetooth. Previously, my iphone would start playing from where I left off, which makes a lot more sense.
(3) I can go forward songs but not backwards using my car stereo when connected via bluetooth. This only happens to me with the Z10 and never happened with my iphone or my wife's S3.
Anyways, I think most of this stuff will be fixed with updates but wondering if there's something I've missed?My blog is dedicated to challenging conventional consumption:
- By Crackkitty in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2009, 11:04 AM
- By Crackkitty in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2009, 11:04 AM
- By danomite11 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2009, 02:55 PM
- By drPheta in forum Hybrid OSReplies: 9Last Post: 03-24-2009, 09:43 PM
- By Darthswan in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2008, 05:26 AM