So I've had my Z10 for about 5 months now coming from a brief stint with a Galaxy S1 and before that, a Torch 9810. A few things that I miss from my torch:
    - There were more options for notifications (normal medium and loud) and you could access them from the home screen. Z10 drop down menu only allows between silent and normal, to get to vibrate I have to go further into the menu.
    - The date is not displayed consistently along the top of the screen, only when you swipe from the bottom up I believe.
    - I've noticed I don't have as good of reception compared to my torch in my place of employment (depending on my location I have no service) with Rogers in Manitoba.
    Things I love about the Z10 (and bb7):
    - Individual volume control for line out, speakers, HDMI , and ring notification.
    - The whole OS experience obviously!!
    - Being able to respond to texts, BBM, while in other apps
    - Next/previous seek by holding volume button.
    - HDMI output, has played HD videos no problem when output to my hdtv.
    Wishlist :
    - Blue tooth or NFC remote control for controlling media when using HDMI output or line out. And if I ever get this new OS. 3175 with exfat capabilities, it may become my primary media player
    - probably other things that I have not yet realized. If I new what they were, I'd be working for BlackBerry.
    Can't say there was anything I miss from android

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10
    05-31-14 11:42 PM
    You can use the volume rocker to adjust the ring tones volume, go down far enough and it pushes it into vibrate.
    06-01-14 12:02 AM
    So I've had my Z10 for about 5 months now coming from a brief stint with a Galaxy S1 and before that, a Torch 9810. A few things that I miss from my torch:
    - There were more options for notifications (normal medium and loud) and you could access them from the home screen. Z10 drop down menu only allows between silent and normal, to get to vibrate I have to go further into the menu.
    - The date is not displayed consistently along the top of the screen, only when you swipe from the bottom up I believe.
    - I've noticed I don't have as good of reception compared to my torch in my place of employment (depending on my location I have no service) with Rogers in Manitoba.
    Things I love about the Z10 (and bb7):
    - Individual volume control for line out, speakers, HDMI , and ring notification.
    - The whole OS experience obviously!!
    - Being able to respond to texts, BBM, while in other apps
    - Next/previous seek by holding volume button.
    - HDMI output, has played HD videos no problem when output to my hdtv.
    Wishlist :
    - Blue tooth or NFC remote control for controlling media when using HDMI output or line out. And if I ever get this new OS. 3175 with exfat capabilities, it may become my primary media player
    - probably other things that I have not yet realized. If I new what they were, I'd be working for BlackBerry.
    Can't say there was anything I miss from android

Yes, there were more options with profiles on BBOS; if you want vibrate to be the option showing up in Quick Settings, put your device in Vibrate via Sound Settings, then use Quick Settings to switch back to Normal. Next time your option will be Vibrate until you choose Silent.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 03:08 AM
    Yes, there were more options with profiles on BBOS; if you want vibrate to be the option showing up in Quick Settings, put your device in Vibrate via Sound Settings, then use Quick Settings to switch back to Normal. Next time your option will be Vibrate until you choose Silent.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I usually keep it on vibrate or silent, and haven't been able to figure out how to switch between the two in Quick Settings. I work in a loud place and usually just go by the LED flashes

06-01-14 08:38 PM