Hi

Apologies if this has been answered before but I can't seem to find an up-to-date solution: I've tried to download an app from BB World, but after download the installation failed. The app is/was OSMand Free - and I'm pretty sure that the reason it will have failed is that I should have previously deleted the Android version of OSMand which I had already installed.

The error message is "Download failed - error installing application".

Fair enough.

The problem however is that I cannot now retry - this error message is stuck there and it looks as though I will never be able to try to reinstall it. Because there is nothing installed, I cannot see that there is anything I can delete. I have tried rebooting the phone (it's a BB Classic by the way, current OS).

I'd greatly appreciate any help, as judging at least by the Android version OSMand seems to be an excellent app!

Thanks very much in anticipation.
    06-04-15 03:03 AM
    Apologies to all: just after posting this I found the solution - click on the error icon sign (red circle with bar through it) in the top-right-hand corner. Can then re-attempt the installation (successfully in this case).

Thanks anyway!
    06-04-15 03:07 AM