Is anyone else unable to buy paid apps from BlackBerry World? I've been trying to purchase Camera++ but I get error an error message whenever I go to pay. I've tried my default method of billing to my mobile provider (Rogers), PayPal,band my Amex card.

I was able to purchase apps on the 15th no problem. I'm on a Pass, and I've rebooted three times and also refreshed BBWorld. Maybe BBworld is just down?

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 01:36 AM
    If BlackBerry World was down, you would know: It would show an Error Message instead of the Apps List.

And for your payment Problem: If you could not pay with any Type of Payment Method, it is possible that only the BlackBerry Payment Processing Server are currently down for Maintenance (unusual as they normally go down together with the other BlackBerry World Server) or the Payment Server have a temporary Problem.

As I am from Germany, I am not aware of any local US / Canada BBW Problems.

Good luck.

Via CB10 App. STL100-2 @ 10.3.2 Official Beta
    07-19-15 01:57 AM
    No, I just bought PlayCloud. Maybe you have a problem with your account??

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    07-19-15 02:17 AM
    Payments must have been offline for maintenance briefly or something because it worked this morning for purchases apps.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 08:10 AM
    I have also been trying to make a payment with PayPal on my Z10, but the transaction never goes through. It asks me for my PayPal password, but then nothing happens. Tried deleting and adding my PayPal account again, but no change.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 01:29 AM
    Is anyone else unable to buy paid apps from BlackBerry World? I've been trying to purchase Camera++ but I get error an error message whenever I go to pay. I've tried my default method of billing to my mobile provider (Rogers), PayPal,band my Amex card.

I was able to purchase apps on the 15th no problem. I'm on a Pass, and I've rebooted three times and also refreshed BBWorld. Maybe BBworld is just down?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I tried purchasing igrann pro a few days back, I got an error saying I need to try a different paying method. Rebooted phone, refreshed BlackBerry World, tried purchasing another 2 times, to no avail. The transactions were made through my account, but the payment wasn't registered through BlackBerry World. The money for 2 of the failed transactions was debited to my account, still waiting for the 3rd.

Float like a Butterfly, Sting like a Zee|10 STL100-1_OS10.3.2.2339
    07-23-15 07:11 AM
    I tried buying Star Tracker this morning and although it promptly charged me it wouldn't let me download the app and gave me an error after paying for it.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 10:40 AM
    Im facing the same problem today while trying to download pocketsafe. The download button is disabled whereas it works for all free apps.
    07-30-15 05:08 PM