So the past few days ive been trying to purchase applications and games. I've been using my PayPal account on my legacy BBOS devices and my PlayBook however on my BlackBerry Z10 it wants to charge me taxes I've never had this before so it was strange. So I just assumed it was some new law or something perhaps so i went ahead and clicked purchase. It goes through the steps etc but it never purchases the app or game after a few attempts and reboots over the past few days I decided the heck with it and changed to carrier billing and what do you know the taxes are gone and purchase goes through no problem. This would be fine and dandy but on my PlayBook carrier billing won't work obviously since is is the wifi version. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 07:10 PM
    When I got mine, I couldn't use PayPal anymore and had to switch to credit card payments. And I've been paying taxes ever since.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 07:18 PM
    When I got mine, I couldn't use PayPal anymore and had to switch to credit card payments. And I've been paying taxes ever since.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't try the credit card option so I don't know if taxes will show up there or not. Maybe others will chime in with their experiences.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 10:45 PM
    Hmm stupid me the reason I have not seen taxes on the carrier billing is because I get taxes charged on my bill. That being said I'm still curious why my PayPal isn't working on my Z10. It accepts my password and goes through the process but doesn't purchase it

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 07:12 PM